Thursday, October 20, 2011

Miss Rose Sister Violet - I'm Inspired

thank you Miss Rose Sister Violet!

Well today I went to the craft show here in brisbane.  the same time last year you would have found me there selling. but this year I just over committed myself to to many shows and something had to give. It's a lot of hard work.
  So when I went today I headed straight for Miss rose sister violet, they have the most beautiful laces and flowers.  Last year I stocked up and was about to run out.  they hand dye all there laces and flowers and I got to sit in on a class today, I walked away so inspired to create and do beautiful things, So I hope it will come out in the next lot of bears I do for the last show this year!

Have a beautiful day Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh....pretty!! Looks like you had a lovely day....jealous!! Kiss Noises Linda