Sunday, September 11, 2011

new studio and my vintage pink ellie





I have been so busy working all weekend on moving around rooms, My oldest child has just moved out of home for the first time she is 19 now, so we spent the weekend moving her into her new place, many tears happened over the weekend, but she is happy and she is not far from us, so my two boys who have alway shared a room quickly decided they wanted there own rooms and I still have a room left.

 So it has become my new work studio, I am still in a huge mess and I have far to much stuff! so I decided I need to have a clean out and sell all my craft stuff that I don't use.
  It will take me till christmas to sell it all, I have lots and lots.

I thought I would share a couple of photos of the room at the moment I still have a lot to unpack.


I will have more photos to share as the week goes on and I clean up!

Have a beautiful weekend Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo for a fabulous new space to create in ( but not for the tears..have been thinking of you all weekend).
Am also loving really loving your new Ellie...love it I tell you..
Kiss Noises Linda

Olga Zharkova said...

Hi Lisa,it is a dream for each masters, to work in the studio, as your!
Elephant wonderful, very gentle!
Yours sincerely,Olga.