Sunday, June 19, 2011

Winter Wonderland Doll and Bear show

This beautiful Ellie sold on the first day along with the little blue ellie and my pink bunny
Once again I have to thank the wonderful Rosemary for the patterns! she makes the most wonderful patterns.

you can find rosemarys patterns on etsy here 
Rosemary and sue where also at the show, I didn't get to take photos of there table. It was just beautiful!

Winter wonderland has just finished for another year and it was amazing Julie and I had a wonderful show.
I thought I would share some photos with you all.



above is 3 of my bears which 2 of the 3 sold on the first day along with a couple of dolls some patterns and lots of other little things!

this is our table!

the above photo is one of Julie's beautiful bears! Julie is from Bears and old Lace you can find her here
I had the best day with Julie Rosemary and Sue.  thanks ladys you are the best!

 


this is julie's side of the table with all her beautiful bears and ellie's and displayed on my dress forms are a couple of vintage dresses!

We met some lovely ladies at the show and Pat was next to us at the show she had the most beautiful Gollys
I fell in love with all of them!  She lives here in brisbane and I have her contact details if anyone falls in love with the gollys to!


The above golly is the one that I wanted to take home with me today!


I hope you enjoyed all the photos I will share more tomorrow. I am off to bed have a beautiful Evening Lisa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh lovely lovely, wish I could have been there...your elephants are sooo cute. Missed you at Old Petrie Town though and we are two playdates down...withdrawal!Of course I don't know where we would have found time to fit those in with all the other things we have going on.
Thanks for sharing photos, I love to see photos of fairs....
Kiss Noises Linda

Joolz said...

Lisa the photos are great! It was lovely sharing a site with you. Can't wait for the next show!

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Hay,

This photos are amazing!
I love your blog..love your style..
Please teake a look into my world.

Groetjes..Marijke
www.marijkevanooijen.blogspot.com

Tiff said...

Great photos! It was so nice to meet you yesterday! X