Thursday, May 26, 2011

What's in a name!

It seems that the days seem to get shorter or I have to much work to do! I have two website's and 2 blogs and I can never catch up with orders and posting on my blogs and keeping the websites updated! the last post i did on my olive grove blog was easter time! where did all that time go.  I have not made a doll for over 4 months and my dolls patterns well that's a joke they just sit on my desk and never get looked at, I have been working on some since before christmas!  I love making dolls and now my new passion bears.  Each wednesday I go to bear class, it's better than theropy.

there are a wonderful bunch of lady's who love to sew we talk and share morning tea and a lot of fun is had!  I really treasure this time.

I think it is time to get serious about my work.  Other wise I am going to get nothing done.  I have wanted to combine my blogs and website for a long time but keep puting it off! First thing is a name everyone seems to have wonderful names!  I get stuck on this one!  I need help with this one.

that's how I came to the title of this post What's in a name.  So please help me, I am open to names or do I just keep my Olive Grove Primitives name! but then that really does no go with My Inn Country work which is french Country style!

I have so many things on the go and don't seem to get any finished!  My craft room is over run and over flowing with projects I think I have to much stuff or my craft studio is just to small.

Well thats it for me for today! No photos just a rant about life.  Have a beautiful day Lisa

6 comments:

simplestitches said...

hey Lisa,
what about Olive Grove Country Prims...combines all names, gives a hint of both sides and can emcompasses new ideas...
whatever you decide will be you up to you...and it's you that we come to visit...
take care

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Hi Lisa,
I'm way behind in blogland, website listing, projects, and my craft room is a complete mess, so your not alone.
I love your name Olive Grove Primitives, but simplestitches has a great idea on combining them both. What ever you decide will be great. It's what works for you.
I wanted to let you know I received the precious I won from you ~ she is so adorable.
Thanks very much!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Burgundy Primettes said...

Hi Lisa, l have always admired your Olive Grove Primitives name, but you could use Olive Grove Country Collection? just play with the words,it will finally come to you:-) Life is busy for all us designers -can't believe its nearly June !! sandra

Enchanted Moments said...

Hi Lisa, what about just calling your business " The Olive Grove Inn", or " The Olive Grove"..sounds very mediterranean dosnt it..." Olive Grove Bears"...or "Makings from the Olive Grove.."...lol....hey, I need to go do some sewing instead of reading blogs...!!!!!!!!!

ButtonBears&Raggedies said...

Hi Lisa,
what about Olive Grove Treasures, you have got the mediteranean theme and all your work is really treasurable (is that a word lol).
What ever you decide we will all be following you.
Take Care
Hugs
Bevxx

Anonymous said...

Hmmm Lisa, have been thinking and although that thinking wore me out...I still think you should have studio in the name..
Olive Grove Studio?
Studio in the Country?
Inn the Olive Grove Studio?
Or or or...
Prim in Paris Studio...Oh that is my favourite...use that..hehe
Kiss Noises Linda