Friday, April 22, 2011

Weekend Projects




this little ellie is made from viscose mohair, I still have to stitch her up and finish her bonnet. I still have to age her a little. I just wanted to share photos as I have fallen in love with the little elephant! I have used the same pattern as my other two elephants. This little girl is staying with me I made her for myself.  When I did the doll and bear show a couple of weeks ago I bought some vintage doll bonnets with the hope of doing this little guy.



I have also just finished my first coat of paper clay on my Izannah walker doll now I just need to let it dry and I will be back to work on her.  I am off to do the first coat of paper clay on the little one.  will post again in a couple of days.
Have a beautiful Friday Lisa

2 comments:

Billy Angel said...

Very cute and adorable Lisa.

ittybittyandpretty said...

oh so sweet...read your previous post too. happy blogiversary! i love playing with paper clay so cool! cant wait to see what it looks like at the end. happy easter.
%*_*%rosey