Friday, September 17, 2010

A Beautiful Painting




Good Morning,

I have been working with Kathy on this beautiful painting for a little while. (Well she did all the work and I just emailed a photo)  I asked her to do a series of paintings of my dolls to turn into gift cards!  This is the first one.  I was going to keep it a surprise till they where all done.  But I am really bad at that and I love this painting so much.  I also have a new header well I have added to doll and taken away the crow! the wonderful Amy did it for me,  I love it, it fits a lot better with what I do.  If you would like to see Amy's work pop over here and if you would to see Kathy's beautiful paintings you can pop over here.  In the painting is one of Whendis Bears.  Every one  knows how much I love Wendy's bears if you would like to pop over and visit Wendy her blog is here
 have a beautiful Friday Lisa

 I must go back to working on my dolls for the craft show.
  I am running out of time quickly.


3 comments:

ittybittyandpretty said...

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful! Thanks for the link to her blog! Enjoy your weekend! ♥

Diana said...

Just darling...SOOO sweet!