Monday, August 23, 2010

Birthday wishes

Chocolate cherry baked cheesecake
some of my birthday presents

Handmade dress form I made on the weekend
when I had a little spare time.
I will have it for sale on my Inn Country Website this week.
thankyou to everyone who left a birthday message for me. I had such a wonderful day and got lots of presents I am still waiting on my main present it is in the post! I baked a chocolate cherry Cheesecake it was beautiful and didn't last very long.  I have also been working on some thing for my Inn Country website I thought I would share a couple of photos with you.

Have a beautiful day Lisa

1 comment:

Pam said...

So sorry I missed your post about your birthday Lisa! So very glad you've had a great one, with some fabulous pressies by the looks of it! :)) x