Saturday, May 22, 2010

Playing with Wood - making wooden blocks for (show me what you create Blog Party)


I forgot to mention I did this post for the blog party show me what you create party! Silly Me!
"Love" handmade wooden blocks sitting with an antique sewing machine

with my Bear (made by whendis bears) they look beautiful with the vintage bear
here are a couple more
I love them sitting in my little pink wagon! also sitting with my cloth dolls


This is something I have wanted to do for so long but always been busy with my dolls, So I thought today would be the day to make these beautiful handmade wooden blocks, I wanted to make them so I can use them in my photos and if anyone loves them as much as I do I am going to sell them on my website in the next week or so.  So let me know if you are interested!
 I will leave you with some photo's of my handmade wooden blocks.

Have a beautiful weekend Lisa

2 comments:

Kerin said...

Hi there!

I came by for the blog party and just love your blog theme. Very cool indeed!

The blocks are fabulous and I especially am quite smitten with the teddy bear with the mended eye. What a sweet bear.

Joolz said...

I'm loving those blocks well done and I love that bear so much!