Monday, February 22, 2010

My Annie Doll for my swap with TCCT


My Box was a paper "handbag" that I hand painted and finished off with Black ribbon.




Little Annie on the left and on the right Cinnamon Buns Room Spray and 6 hand made wax melts with a hand painted Raggedy Anne Tag!  I had lots of fun with this one.


Good afternoon all,

I wanted to share some photo's of a swap I was involved with TCCT the theme was a box and a tag!  So this is what I came up with and my swap partner was Julie from Simple Stitches, Julie just let me know she received her parcel in the mail so it's ok to share photo's with you all.

Have a beautiful Evening Lisa

4 comments:

simplestitches said...

Thanks Lisa, I love everything that was in that box!
My sewing room now smells like a giant cinnamon bun, yum! Means I'll have to spend more time in there.
cheers Julz

Pam said...

She's gorgeous Lisa! Julie certainly got lucky with that lot! lol. Well done you. :)

ittybittyandpretty said...

you make the pretties little annie dolls! how lovely. and i know exactly how nice your melst smell!
xxrosey

Stina Blomgren said...

What a wonderful swap... your Doll is soo cute..:o)