Thursday, December 03, 2009

Christmas Gift & Tree Trimming






Hand made Christmas gift for someone special!


Our very large Christmas tree with handmade ornaments which we all spend the Evening decorating together with christmas music going this is another tradition we love.


We had a lovely dinner to celebrate puting up the christmas tree we do this each year.
  Any excuse to have a family dinner.


beautiful home made fruit mince pies with short crust pastry made by me

Hello all,
Just wanted to share photo's of my latest doll I made for a christmas gift for a very special lady.
She has already seen the photos so that is ok.
I have been busy tree trimming with my family I will show you a couple of photos of that to.

Have a beautiful day Lisa

4 comments:

simplestitches said...

What a lovely tree! and a great idea to have a family dinner to celebrate putting it up.
Very cute raggedies....
cheers Julz

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet! I know your friend will be thrilled! You make little girls with such happy faces! Please visit me soon!

ittybittyandpretty said...

is that an extra setting on the table for me? :P
looks lovely, we had the carols blasting while our tree was decorated, i have since removed all the plastic baubles and replaced them with glass as my youngest is at the age where she understands that they will break if she muck around with them. glass is soooooo much prettier!
ok off to make some more things...
xxrosey

Valerie said...

lovely tradition putting up xmas tree and family get-together. your new doll's pretty! the special lady is lucky :) happy season greetings!